Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Random Thoughts

      It has been a busy couple of days since my last post. We saw 110-120 patients Monday & Tuesday. Over 400 prescriptions each day. Add to that the paperwork and 3 hours on the road each day and it doesn't leave much time.... 
     The drive has been wrecking havoc on my body. My back was spasming so badly yesterday that a pharmacy run had to be made on my behalf. Just a little muscle relaxer has calmed things right down. 
    We even had hot water the past 2 days. That was good too..
    And, speaking of good; our food has been amazing!! Carlos has been cooking for us for a few years now. He never disappoints! Tilapia Tuesday is my favorite dinner. In the past he has made baleadas for Friday breakfast. That is the BEST!!!! 
     We are already discussing what to do on our sightseeing day, how to allocate our remaining meds after seeing patients on Friday..... It's hard to believe it is so close to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment